Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Church



This morning we went to a very sweet Baptist Church. The people were so friendly and every one wanted to shake our hands. We were a little …well flustered or something. Overwhelmed! Yes! Overwhelmed! We probably shook every one of those hands in the whole church. And within 5 or 10 minutes! I was standing in the pew facing the back, shook a hand and said “hello, my name is Priscilla” then I would turn around and say the same thing to the person in the pew in front of me. Then, turn around and do it again. Finally, I just started saying “Priscilla, Priscilla, Priscilla” as I spun trying to shake everyone’s hand! We get home from church and I find every one else had a similar story. An older lady apparently stuck her hand out to Dad and He didn't see her and turned away form her. Mom quickly took her hand and sweetly greeted her. But the lady still hadn't shook Dad’s hand, so she stuck it out again toward him. So Mom tapped dad’s shoulder and said “Won’t you meet my husband!” The lady got her hand-shake! Then, Dad, when someone said they hoped we’d come again, said “You, too!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!