Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Well, Hello There!

Last Saturday one of my friends got married. It was a very sweat yet emotional time. The first of my good friends to get married. It was a very beautiful wedding! I got to serve punch!
Dancing with Daddy...
Isn't her dress gorgeous?!
Joy and Patrick :)
I made my very first Lemon Meringue Pie last Sunday morning. It's not really a REAL Lemon Meringue Pie, but it tasted great!

You can find the recipe here.
Today we went Strawberry picking! They are delicious!


Anybody have a good, easy jam or jelly recipe?

3 comments:

  1. The strawberries look sooo good!
    Love,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hopefully going soon to pick strawberries soon!

      Delete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!