Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall

Fall is here! Isn't it so nice to have cooler weather? Here are some random pictures I've taken...



Lydia

Mushrooms
We have a tree-house that I climbed into the other day and I thought this was a cool picture...
Our flag through the trees.

Lydia


Can you guess what this is?
You may not want to know...
I just had to post to get rid of that last silly post from always coming up;)

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

8 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures :) the bright orange mushrooms look cool..miss ya and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like that one, too!
      I miss you, also!

      Delete
  2. Hey, neat pictures! I really like the one the mushrooms!
    See you tomorow!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      When you said "See you tomorrow" I was like "What?!" Then I was like "Oh Yeah!" Haha; )

      Delete
  3. Is that a piece of skin?? Cool pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope I didn't gross anyone out! lol!

      Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Yes, Priscilla, you did gross people out! Did you really have to post it?! ;)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!