Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dominican Trip (Day 9)

Saturday, Our very last day, we got up earlier than ever so we could catch our flight home. It was hard leaving all the people we had come to love there in the D.R. and then at the airport when some of our team went home to other states. But I was blessed to be with them for as long as was! I loved every single person on that team and I'm glad that we will all be together again someday!
The sunrise on the flight home was really pretty. This picture does it no justice.
 We were welcomed home with....SNOW!!! That made me miss the D.R. right away! Haha! The snow didn't last long but the cold did.
Well, I hope you have been blessed by my posts and I pray God stirs something in you. Maybe you will be called to go the D.R. or another country to spread His Gospel, the very good news!

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading about your missions trip! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures Priscilla... it was amazing to see how God used your team to further His kingdom! Rejoicing with you for the Souls saved through your willingness to spread the Gospel!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!