Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Update on the Road

So you may be wondering what in the world has happened to our road!! Well wonder no longer! Though there was a little difficulty with the equipment at first, which delayed their starting date, it was all finished within two days.
Elisabeth is in the creek with her fingertips lower than the water level was at its highest.
I, sadly, was not around when they first started digging up the road. But my sisters got pictures and said it was very exciting!

They started after 2pm and were finished with one pipe-way by the end of the day. When I got home there was a make-shift dirt road across the pipe and everything was calm for the night.

The next day they were out there bright and early, and so were we.
I thought it was funny how he kept on operating the tractor
 even when talking on the phone! :)

I brought my kitten down. He didn't like all the noisy tractors!

Several hours later the road was level again!
After a little more dirt and some gravel, we were able to drive our vehicles back up to our house!

Praising God for safety!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it was fun to watch! I am glad it is fixed!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!