Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

California, Day 11

Flying home was not quite as exciting as flying to CA. Except for the fact that we were FLYING HOME! 
 I was so tired, but I would open my eyes long enough to take a few pictures every once in a while.
 The sunset was AMAZING!
And when we got home, the house had been broken into and food was in the fridge and one the counters and there were notes and gifts and all sorts of welcome home things! Balloons, ribbons! It was so amazing to come home to that. We had friends at home who missed us. Makes a body feel loved, don't it?  
 And guess what else we came home to?! A colorful Fall! Leaves were everywhere!

Yes, its good to be home. But I do miss my people in California. I guess life is like that. We meet new people, we bond, and then, before we even realize what's happening, we don't see them every day like we have been and something inside just aches. So to you, my sisters. My brothers. I love you. I miss you. I hope to see you soon. Cause I had a blast! And I wish it could last.

Wow. That sounds like a sad ending.... Sniff.

This post is dedicated to Cindy, who I dearly love.

1 comment:

  1. So true! I loved being there and really miss everyone. I feel the ache too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!