Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

California, Day 5

Wednesday was Mom's Birthday. Cindy's family invited us to have dinner with them, so we didn't want to go too far. It was a relaxing day. We caught up on some much needed sleep (am I still catching up? ;) ) We took a walk in the afternoon and then at some point headed over to the Chinese restaurant they had picked out. 
 It was delicious!
 They chicken brains are a delicacy, apparently, but they were too dry this time, or so my Sis tells me. I kinda wish I had tried it, though... :P
 They surprised Mom for her birthday by buying her a cake! It was soo good!

I love you, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Priscilla! It was a great birthday and the surprise cake was not only beautiful but delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment or check your reactions in the boxes right below the post. Even if you think the post was dull. ; ) I'd love to hear you thoughts!